High yesterday was 97° The low this morning was 76°
- Today: Sunny and hot, with a high of 100° and light SE wind that will move the heat around at 5-10 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, a low of 74° and SE wind 5-10 mph becoming S-SW after midnight.
- Friday: Sunny with a high of 99° and S-SW wind 5-10 mph becoming SE in the afternoon.
- Rest of the week: Saturday a high of 99°, maybe a degree cooler on Sunday afternoon and generally S-SE winds 5-10 mph throughout the weekend and into next week.
- Lampasas Police worked several calls for service on Wednesday with a couple of minor accidents on the blotter. There were no injuries in either. The first took place in the 1400 block of Hwy 281 S at 10:39am and the second was last night at 8:34pm in the 10 block of Steele St.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows Lometa had some livestock issues. Kempner went out on a suicidal call, criminal mischief and an assault. LSD worked a fraud case, criminal mischief and a couple of medical calls.
The burn ban remains in effect for Lampasas County.