High yesterday was 84° The low this morning was 63°
- Today: Mostly sunny with a high near 88° and N-NW wind 5-10 mph becoming E-NE in the afternoon.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low of 65° and east wind 5-10 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Wednesday: Sunny with a high of 89° and light and variable wind becoming E-SE 5-10 mph in the morning.
- Rest of the week: The upper 80s afternoons and sunny skies continue, at least into the weekend, when slight rain chances appear to be back in the forecast.
- Lampasas Police report an average kind of day with about 10 animal complaints, some escorts and motorist assists. There were no accidents reported but there was one arrest made.
- At 10:52pm last night Jason Reid Norton, 42 of Kempner, was arrested in the 300 block of S. Key Ave. on two Coryell Co. warrants. Both warrants were for delivery of a controlled substance in a drug free zone. He was also charged with evading arrest and detention.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows that they booked in a 17 yr old Lampasas boy on a commitment charge before 10am yesterday morning.
- Lometa had some livestock issues and in Kempner a fraud case was reported. Out in the county there were some medical calls, and in Copperas Cove city limits, but in Lampasas Co, there was a theft report.
The Burn Ban is lifted until June 12th.