High yesterday was 81° The low this morning was 65° .16'' rainfall at the airport on Friday
- Today: A 50% chance of rain, otherwise cloudy with a high of about 80° and north wind 5-10 mph.
- Tonight: A 30% chance of rain and cloudy skies early, then clearing with a low of 65° and N-NE wind 5-10 mph.
- Sunday: Cleared skies and a high of 84° with N-NE wind 5-15 mph and gusting to 20 mph.
- Next week : Clear skies for a change with highs in the mid to upper 80s and light winds – nice weather!
- Lampasas Police blotter shows no accidents on Friday. There were 11 animal complaints and lots of motorist assists and escorts. Three arrests were made: At 6:45am a 35 yr old local female was arrested in a traffic stop at Gamel and Ave. G on a Coryell County warrant for failure to appear on what was termed a organized retail theft under $50. At noon on Friday Anthony James Quenomoen, 20 of Lampasas, who was already in custody, was formally charged with another case, this one for forgery against an elderly person. At 10:15pm Alesha Nicole Duff, 45 of Killeen, was arrested in the 400 block of E. 4th on a Harker Heights PD warrant for assault with bodily injury.
- Lampasas Sheriff's Office blotter shows Kempner had a few traffic stops , animal disturbances, and a suspicious call. Lometa answered to a medical call. Lampasas had a few animal problems, a burglary call, and a couple of medical calls.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas Co. is lifted until June 12th.