High yesterday was 96° The low this morning was 72°
- Today: Showers and thunderstorms likely after noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 93° and heat index values as high as 98°. West-northwest wind 5-10mph becoming northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tonight: A 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy with a low around 75° and a northeast wind 5-10mph becoming light in the evening.
- Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 93°, heat index values as high as 97° and light and variable wind becoming east 5-10mph in the afternoon.
- Lampasas Police report shows 2 minor accidents; one at 2:47pm at the 1100 block of Cloud Street, and one at 4:39pm at Spring Ho and Chestnut Streets. No injuries were reported at either accident, and no arrests were reported for Monday.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows a theft in Kempner and a crash out in the county. No arrests were reported.
The Burn Ban is lifted again, this time until Monday, July 4th.