High yesterday was 96° The low this morning was 73°
- Today: Sunny again, with a high of 94° and heat index values up to 97. South wind coming at 10 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, a low of 72° and S-SE wind 5-10 mph.
- Friday: Sunny, with a high of 93° and south wind 5-15 mph.
- Rest of the week: Saturday a high of 93° and Sunday the same. All chances of rain appear to have disappeared from the forecast until a slight chance on Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Lampasas Police worked an accident, 10 animal complaints and a few escorts and assists on Wednesday. The minor accident with no injuries took place in the lunch hour in the800 block of S. Key at 12:24pm.
- There was one arrest as a local 31 yr old female was picked up at 7:20am in the 1000 block of W. Ave. E. She was charged with evading arrest.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows quiet at Lometa and Kempner worked on a forgery and a runaway case. Out in the county there were some disturbances, a couple of suspicious persons and a potential suicidal person call.
The Burn Ban is lifted until Sunday afternoon, June 26th.