High yesterday was 93° The low this morning was 71°
- Today: A 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93° and a south wind around 5mph.
- Tonight: A 10% chance of showers and thunderstorms before 8pm. Partly cloudy with a low around 74° and a southeast wind around 5mph.
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 95°, heat index values as high as 98° and a southwest wind around 5mph.
- Rest of the Week: Mostly sunny with highs around 94° and 95° and slight southerly winds.
- Lampasas Police had a total of 19 calls for service on Saturday and 20 on Sunday.
- There were no accidents through the weekend, and three arrests.
- David Allen Turnstall, 25 of Lampasas, was taken into custody in the 300 block of Hackberry at 9:58pm on Saturday for aggravated assault of a family member with a weapon and possession of marijuana. On Sunday, Stephen Christopher Reed, 56 of Lampasas, was arrested in the 700 block of N Hackberry at 3:21am for assault causing bodily injury in a family violence case, and a 37 yr old Lampasas male was taken into custody in the 100 block of S Live Oak at 10:34pm for a Lampasas Co. warrant and driving with an invalid license with previous conviction.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows 3 crashes over the weekend; 2 on Saturday in Kempner and in the county, and 1 in the county on Sunday. An assault was reported on Saturday in the county.
- No arrests were reported Saturday or Sunday by the Sheriff’s Dept.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until June 26th.