High yesterday was 82° The low this morning was 71°
Rainfall was .04'' on Wednesday at the airport.
The total rainfall at the airport for May was 3.96''.
- Today: An 80% chance of more rain today with a high around 78° and calm wind that will turn northerly at 5 mph later.
- Tonight: A 70% chance of rain and a low of 65°.
- Friday: Rain chances continue at 60%, with a high temp of 77° and NW wind 5.
- Rest of the week: Rain chances decrease to 50% through Saturday and down to 20% on Sunday and Monday.
- Lampasas Police worked 10 animal complaints on Wednesday. There were four accidents, in the 1300 block of W. Ave. A at 8:10am with no injuries, in the 400 block of S. Key at 10:29am where someone was taken to an ER with injuries, in the 200 block of N. Key at 12:31pm with no injuries, and at the intersection of S. Key and CTE at 1:05pm where no one was injured.
- Police had one arrest, where 35 yr old Kyle Hardy Shirley of Weatherford was arrested at 12:47pm in the 1500 block of S. Key on a warrant from the Weatherford PD for assault of a family member by impeding breath or circulation.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter showed a suicidal call out in the county, a fraud in Kempner and a crash in Copperas Cove, along with 29 other miscellaneous calls.
- Two arrests were made. A 37 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody for failure to register as a sex offender and a 29 yr old Copperas Cove man was arrested for nonpayment of child support.
The Burn Ban is lifted until June 12th.