High yesterday91° Low this morning76°
- Today: Cloudy early, then turning sunny with a high near 95° and heat index values up to 102 and south wind 10-15 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low of 74° and south wind 10 mph.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 96°, heat index to 102, and south wind 10-15 mph.
- Rest of the week: Sunny and upper 90s through Saturday at least, and a possibility, though only 20%, of a show on Sunday. More likely Sunday will be hot and around 93° in the afternoon. The hot, dry weather will carry on into next week.
- Lampasas Police had another quiet day with no arrests and only one minor accident. It took place at 7:40pm in the 1500 block of S. Key Ave. with no injuries. There were three animal complaints and just a few customer assists.
- Lampasas Sheriff's Dept. blotter shows a suspicious activity report, a harassment and a disturbance, along with 17 other miscellaneous calls. No arrests were reported.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas Co. is lifted until June 26th.