High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 78°
- Today: Some patchy fog before noon, then mostly sunny and up to 94° with heat index values to 103 and south wind 10-15 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low around 75° and south wind 10 mph.
- Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny with a high around 95° and heat index values as high as 103 and south wind 10-15 mph.
- Rest of the week: The upper 90s afternoons and mostly sunny skies through the weekend. Summer is here!
- Lampasas Police report a very quiet day with no accidents, noarrests, and only a couple of animal complaints.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows Lometa had some animal complaints. Kempner worked a civil matter, suspicious person and had a few animal complaints of their own. Out in the county there was a criminal mischief call, a suspicious person and some livestock issues. Deputies also worked a disturbance in Copperas Cove, a civil matter and a medical call.
The Burn Ban is lifted again, this time until Sunday, June 26th.