High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 77°
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 93° and heat index values as high as 101°. A south wind will be about 10mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low around 75° and a south wind around 10mph.
- Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 94°, heat index values as high as 103° and a south wind 10-15mph.
- Rest of the Week: Mostly sunny with highs in the mid to upper 90s and slight southerly winds.
- Lampasas Police had a total of 28 calls for service on Saturday. There were no accidents and one arrest, as a 34 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody in the 100 block of E 8th St .for public intoxication at 11:30pm.
- On Sunday Police had 24 calls for service. There were 2 minor accidents; one in the 800 block of N Key Ave. at 1:26pm with unknown injuries, and the other at 4:38pm in the 1700 block ofCentral Texas Expressway with no injuries reported.
- One arrest was made Sunday as a 28 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody in the 200 block of N Key Ave. at 9:34pm for driving while license invalid with previous conviction..
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows in 2 separate stops, the county booked in a 60 yr old Lometa man and a 33 yr old Austin man for no driver’s license. They also brought in a 34 yr old Lampasas man for a miscellaneous offense.
- Over the weekend, Lometa worked a missing person call, suspicious person and went out on a medical call. Kempner responded to a couple of alarms, a suicidal call, a few disturbances, harassment, noise complaint and some livestock issues. LSD stayed busy with a shots fired call, suspicious persons. They worked a wreck, criminal mischief call, civil matter and some noise complaints.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is on.