Kempner BBQ Fire

We just received the picture to go with our report yesterday on the fire at Top Hand BBQ in Kempner. Thanks to Jeff Golemba.

A report from Lampasas Fire Dept. shows they were dispatched at 6:29pmto assist Kempner VFD on the fire that had started in the back, cooking pit, area of the business. It is located on Hwy 190 at the FM 2313 intersection.

According to Fire Marshal Ronnie Withers the fire was accidental, and he says the damages to the back of the building and the kitchen inside are completely repairable.

He said the fire was well extinguished by 6:46pm by Kempner Firefighters.