High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 68°
Rainfall Thursday was .04'' at the airport.
- Today: 70% chance of rain with clouds and a high of 86° and a south wind 10-15 mph and gusting.
- Tonight: 20% chance of rain, cloudy, a low of 70°and S-SE wind 10 mph.
- Saturday: A 30% chance of rain, mainly after 1pm and mostly sunny with a high of 87° and south wind 10 mph.
- Rest of the weekend: More of the same with a 30% chance of rain on Sunday and a high of 83°, 40% Memorial Day and 80°, 40% Tuesday, etc., etc. all week next week.
- Lampasas Police made several minor calls and animal complaint calls on Thursday. There were no accidents, but there was one arrest made. At 12:14am, a 31 yr old male Copperas Cove resident was arrested in the 500 block of N. Key for possession of marijuana under 2 oz. and for driving with an invalid license and for no insurance. Lampasas PD is reminding everyone that the Click It or Ticket Campaign is on and if you get caught without a seat belt fastened on youand your passengers, you will be ticketed.
- Lampasas Sheriff's Office blotter shows a fraud, a fire in Lometa; and a runaway report, a disturbance and a suspicious activity report in Kempner. No arrests were reported.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas Co. is lifted until June 12th.