High yesterday was 82° The low this morning was 74°
Rainfall began about just before 5am this morning.
- Today: A 70% chance of rain today with a high around 83° and a south wind 10-15 mph and gusting.
- Tonight: A 70% chance of rain, mainly after midnight, and a S-SE wind 15 mph and gusting to 20. The overnight low will be around 70°.
- Friday: Rain chances continue at 60%, with a high temp of 86° and south wind 10-15 mph with gusts to 20.
- Rest of the week: Rain chances decrease somewhat on Saturday, but Memorial Day outdoors are still questionable.
- Lampasas Police worked routine animal complaints and motorist assists on Wednesday, along with arrests in the evening.
- At 7:09pm, police were in the 1100 block of Mills St. where they arrested 48 yr old Eddie Lavaugn Hulsey, Jr. on a Lampasas Co. Motion to Adjudicate Warrant from a possession of a controlled substance case.
- At 10:29pm, police were dispatched to the 600 block of S. Western where they arrested 32 yr old Eric Dale Freeman for assault causing bodily injury to a family member.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows 2 crashes in Copperas Cove and 1 out in the county, along with a theft in Copperas Cove and a trespassing and disturbance in Lometa.
- No arrests were reported by the Sheriff’s Dept.
The Burn Ban is lifted until June 12th.