After almost a month of @#$%^& when our website users tried to go to our site, we're back up!
Yes, it looks different. That's because we had to completely re-design the site, and in the process we tried to make it a bit more user-friendly.
It all began some weeks ago when our web-host service, Go-daddy, was moving websites from one platform to another. Somehow, ours got lost. We spent two weeks waiting for them to restore it before we were finally told, “Sorry, it can't be done.”
So-o, we moved on. Our new website is at the same address as before, and it's still a work in progress as we restore old pieces of data we locate in our files and at other spots on the web. As we go we're discovering ways to make it better.
Please visit the new website and post a blog or go to our facebook page and tell us what you'd like to see added or changed. Before our little problem we were visited by typically 500-700 unique users per day. We want you back!