High yesterday was 84° The low this morning was 71°
- Today: A 20% chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 85° and a south-southeast wind 10-15mph, with gusts as high as 20mph.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a low around 71° and a south-southeast wind 10-15mph.
- Tuesday: Partly sunny with a high near 87° and a south-southeast wind 10-15mph, with gusts as high as 20mph.
- Rest of the Week: Warm and partly sunny on Wednesday, then rain chances increase for Thursday through Saturday.
- Lampasas Police responded to a total of 31 calls on Saturday.
- No accidents were reported, but there were 2 arrests made. A 41 yr old Copperas Cove man was taken into custody at 2:21pm in the 20 block of Del Norte for violation of a protective order and a 25 yr old Lampasas woman was arrested at 6:51pm in the 400 block of S Pecan St. for possession of a controlled substance and theft under $100.
- Sunday was a quiet day with no accidents and no arrests.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows a disturbance out in the county on Saturday, along with shots fired reports in the county and in Kempner, along with 23 miscellaneous calls.
- No arrests were reported on Saturday.
- Sunday’s blotter shows 2 disturbances out in the county, along with a suspicious activity report in Kempner and 20 other miscellaneous calls.
- One arrest was made Sunday as a 49 yr old Killeen man was taken into custody for a 3rd DWI.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until June 12.