Yesterday’s high was 51 º This morning’s low 35 º
- Today: Mostly cloudy with a high near 58 º, calm wind becoming S around 5 mph by morning.
- Tonight: Cloudy with a low near 32 º with a 30% chance of rain mixed with sleet after 3am and N wind 5-10 mph increasing to 15-20 mph with gusts as high as 30 mph after midnight.
- Thursday: A 30% chance of rain and sleet before 9am, then cloudy with a high near 38 º, and strong N winds continuing at 15-20 mph, gusting as high as 30 mph.
- Rest of the week: Partly cloudy Thursday night with a low near 23 º, and N winds 5-15 mphgusting to 20 mph.
A high near 41 º Friday, then a warming trend through early next week.
- Lampasas Police Dept. on Tuesday had the usual motorist assists and escorts as well as animal complaints. There were no accidents and three arrests as a 44 yr old Lampasas woman was arrested on a municipal warrant for possession of a controlled substance less than one gram,
- A 49 yr old Lampasas woman was jailed for four Lampasas warrants and possession of a controlled substance less than one gram. A 55 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody for possession of a controlled substance under one gram.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. had accidents, reported thefts, and a repossession in Copperas Cove, a medical call and reports of suspicious activity in Lometa. Kempner saw animal problems, reported thefts and a reckless driver. Out in the county there were medical calls, motorist assists and a welfare check.
The burn ban has been lifted until Dec. 11th