High yesterday was 51° The low this morning was 44°
- The rain gauge at Lampasas Airport shows .15 inches of rain since early Sunday morning.
- Today: 80% chance of rain with a high near 51°. N-NE wind turning to the west in the afternoon.
- Tonight: Cloudy early then gradual clearing with a low of 44°. SW wind at 5-10 mph.
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 55°. Patchy fog early in the morning, then drizzle is possible mid-day. W winds at 10-15 mph becoming N in the afternoon with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Rest of the week: Mild on Wednesday then a strong cold front Wednesday night with high’s in the 30’s on Thursday.
- Lampasas Police Dept. Blotter shows a very quiet weekend with only a few animal complaints, no accidents and one arrest asa 19 yr old Lampasas man was arrested at Brook Park at 9:58pm on Saturday on a Coryell county warrant.
- Lampasas Sheriff Dept. blotter for the weekend shows a civil matter, an accident and a reported burglary in Kempner, and a call about a runaway and a reported disturbance in Lometa.
- Out in the county there were medical calls, a report of a stolen vehicle, a shots fired call and a fight in progress report.
- The jail log shows three arrests as a 19 yr old Lampasas man was jailed on an out of county charge, and Sabrina Snyder was taken into custody for forgery and a bond surrender. Osvaldo Alvarado ofLometa was jailed on the following charges: aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, three charges of abandoning or endangering a child/imminent danger of bodily injury, two charges of a terroristic threat causing imminent fear of serious bodily injury, possession of marijuana less that two ounces, resisting arrest and unlawful carrying of a weapon.
The Burn Ban is lifted until Dec. 11th in Lampasas Co.