The high yesterday was 60° The low this morning was 47°
Rainfall at Lampasas Airport through 6am this morningwas .48 inches.
- Today: A high near 49° with a 100% chance of showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Wind from the N-NE at 10-15 mph gusting to 20 mph.
- Tonight: A low of 46° with an 80% chance of showers. N wind near 10 mph.
- Sunday: A 60% chance of showers mainly before noon, and cloudy with a high near 52°. N-NE wind at 10-15 mph with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Next Week: Monday sees a 70% chance of showers, then some clearing with high’s near 60° and low’s in the 40’s before a mid-week cold front.
- Lampasas Police Dept. had the usual motorist assists and escorts along with animal complaints yesterday, and one accident at 7:38am in the 100 block of W. 9th St.
- There were two arrests as a 43 yr old Lampasas woman was arrested on a Lampasas Municipal Warrant for public nuisance – animals in the 300 block of N. Arnold, and a 28 yr old Austin man was taken into custody for DWI in the 400 block of S. Key at 11:22pm.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. had a reported theft and a repossession in Copperas Cove. Kempner had animal problems, livestock issues a DWI and a report of suspicious activity, and Lometa worked an accident. Out in the county there was a fish & game call, an accident and an agency assist.
- The jail log shows two arrests as a 25 yr old Temple man was jailed for failure to appear, and a 27 yr old Evant man was arrested on a bond surrender.
The burn ban has been lifted until December 4th.