High yesterday was 82° The low this morning was 52°
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 59° and north wind at 15-20 mph gusting to 25 mph.
- Tonight: Cloudy with a low of 39° and north wind 5-10 mph becoming light out of the N-NW after midnight.
- Friday: A high of 54° and cloudy, light and variable wind becoming south at 5-10 mph in the afternoon.
- The New Year’s weekend forecast: A 20% chance of showers Friday night with south wind at 10-15 mph, gusting to 20 mph. Saturday will see highs near 70° and S-SW wind 10-15 mph, gusting to 25 mph. Saturday night the low will be near 49° with wind becoming light and variable, and New Years day calls for the skies to be mostly sunny with a high near 67°.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter on Wednesday shows five animal complaints and no accidents. There were two arrests as a 49 yr old Lampasas man was arrested in the 300 block of W. 6th on two municipal warrants at 4:43pm, and a 26 yr old Lampasas woman was taken into custody in the 800 block of Old Georgetown Rd. for possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of dangerous drugs, possession of a controlled substance penalty group 1, less than a gram, and no insurance.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. Blotter for Wednesday shows in Copperas Cove there were medical calls, a reported disturbance and a request for extra patrol. Kempner had civil matters, reported thefts, a disturbance call and a report of shots fired. Out in the county there was a livestock issue, reported disturbances, a call about suspicious activity, and a medical call.
- The jail log shows no arrests.
The Burn Ban is in effect.