Yesterday’s high was 71º This morning’s low 57 º
- Today: 81º and partly sunny with wind from the S-SW at 10-15 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low near 48 º and W-SW wind 5-15 mph becoming north after midnight. Wind gusts of 20 mph are possible.
- Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high of 59 º. Wind out of the north at 10-20 mph gusting to 25 mph.
- Rest of the week: Lows in the 30’s on Thursday night and high’s in the 50’s Friday before a warming trend brings temperatures back into the high 60’s over the New Year’s weekend.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotter shows ten animal complaints for Tuesday and no accidents. There were two arrests as a 19 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody in the 400 block of S. Key for eight municipal warrants, one for speeding, two for failure to yield right of way, for running a red light, interference with railroad property, and three for no insurance. 27 yr old Gilliam Kumm of Austin was jailed for possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of a controlled substance, penalty group two, for an amount less than or equal to four hundred grams.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter for Tuesday showed welfare checks and a report of criminal mischiefin Lometa, and in Kempner there was a medical call, a report of a burglary and an issue with an abandoned vehicle. Out in the county there were medical calls, reports of suspicious activity, a reported burglary and a shots fired call.
- The jail log shows one arrest as a 20 yr old Lampasas woman was jailed on a bund surrender.
The burn ban is in effect.