High yesterday was 78° The low this morning was 67°
- Today: Mostly cloudy with a high near 71° and a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms. South wind near 5mph.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a low near 59° and a 30% chance of showers. Light E-SE wind becoming north after midnight.
- Tuesday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 62° and light N-Ne winds becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Rest of the week: Drizzle possible Tuesday night with a low near 60°, and a high Wednesday in the mid 70’s. Winds out of the SW becoming north after midnight ushering a cool front.
- The Lampasas Police Dept. blotter for Friday shows seven animal complaints and four accidents. There was one minor accident in the 200 block of CTE at 3:56pm, and three injury accidents; one in the 800 block of N. Key at 12:18pm, one in the 200 block of N. Key at 12:40pm, and one in the 500 block of S. Key. There were four arrests Friday as an 18 yr old Lampasas man was arrested in the 700 block of E. Ave. Jfor possession of marijuana less than two ounces, possession of drug paraphernalia and minor having consumed alcohol. A 47 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody in the 100 block of EE Ohnmeiss for assault causing bodily injury – family violence, public intoxication and on a Llano county warrant, and a 48 yr old Lampasas woman was jailed for assault causing bodily injury – family violence and public intoxication. AT 9:59pm, a 24 yr old Killeen man was arrested in the 1200 block of CTE for driving while intoxicated.
- There were no accidents or arrests on Saturday, and on Sunday there were no accidents and one arrest as a 39yr old man from Belton was taken into custody in the 200 block of N. Key for driving while intoxicated at 8:49pm.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter for Friday shows an animal complaint, a report of suspicious activity, a shots fired call and reported disturbance in Kempner. Out in the county there were several accidents, a report of suspicious activity, and a request for extra patrol.
- Saturday in Copperas Cove there were shots fired calls, and reports of suspicious activity. Out in the county there were reported accidents, a report of a prowler, and reckless drivers. Christmas Day saw reported thefts and a noise complaint in Kempner, and out in the county there was a medical call and livestock issues.
The jail log shows no arrests.
The burn ban is lifted until 6pm today.