High yesterday was 60° The low this morning was 48°
- Today: Patchy fog this morning, then patchy drizzle with a slight chance of showers after noon. The high will be near 66°. Wind becoming south 5-10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight: Cloudy with a low near 59° with patchy drizzle and areas of fog. Light south wind.
- Christmas Eve: Cloudy with a high near 71° and a 30% chance of showers with patchy fog possible before noon. Wind out of the south at 5-10 mph.
- Christmas Eve Night: Mostly cloudy with a low near 62° and a 20% chance of showers. S-SE wind at 10-15 gusting to 25 mph.
- Christmas Day: Mostly cloudy with a high near 74° and a 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms mainly after noon. South wind at 20-25 mph with gusts to 35 mph, decreasing in the afternoon.
- Lampasas Police Blotter shows a dozen animal complaints and two minor accidents. One accident in the 500 block of N. Key at 12:08pm and the other at 4th and Chestnut at 3:23pm.
- There were four arrests as a 52 yr old Lampasas manwas jailed on a Lampasas Municipal court warrant, and three others as previously reported.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter on Thursday shows medical calls, an animal problem and livestock issues in Kempner, anda burglary was reported in Copperas Cove. Out in the county there was a reported sex offense, civil matters, animal problems, noise problems and a report of suspicious activity.
The Burn Ban is now lifted until Dec. 26th.