High yesterday was 40° The low this morning was 28°
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 57°, calm wind becoming S-SW at 5 pmh in the afternoon. Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low near 37°. Light S-SE wind becoming SW during the night.
- Wednesday: Partly sunny with a high near67°. S-SW wind 5-10 mph.
- Rest of the week: Mostly cloudy tonight with a low near 38° and wind coming around from the north after midnight gusting as high as 20 mph. High’s in the 50’s Thursday and Friday.
- The Lampasas Police Dept. had seven animal complaints on Monday and 4 minor accidents. Two in the 700 block of S. Key, on e at 12:30pm and one at 2:08pm. One in the 200 block of S. Walnut at 4:03pm, and one at 5:13pmat Old Georgetown Rd. and CTE. There were three arrests as Brianna Marez, 21, of Austin was jailed for possession of a controlled substance penalty group two, over 4 but under 400 grams, and possession of marijuana less than two ounces. Brandon Martin, a 22 yr old Cedar Park resident was taken into custody for possession of a controlled substancepenalty group two, over 4 but under 400 grams, and possession of marijuana less than two ounces. Alexander Hernandez, a 20 yr old Austin man was arrested for possession of a controlled substance penalty group two, over 4 but less than 400 grams, possession of marijuana under two ounces, and on a Williamson county warrant for theft of property.
- The Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter for Monday shows reports of suspicious activity in Kempner as well as animal problems, a medical call and livestock issues. Out in the county there were several accidents, civil matters, a reported theft, lost/found property calls, and a reported disturbance.
- The jail log shows one arrest as a 42 yr old Lampasas man was arrested for interfering with an emergency call.
The burn ban has been lifted until Dec. 26th.