High yesterday was 65° The low this morning was 43°
- Today: Mostly cloudy and a high near 59° with a 70% chance of showers after noon and a light east wind.
- Tonight: Low near 48° with a 90% chance of rain and E-NE wind at 10-15 mph.
- Saturday: A 90% chance of rain with a thunderstorm possible and a high of 50°. N-NE wind should be about 10-15 mph and possibly gusting to 20 mph.
- The weekend: It will be cloudy with temperatures likely hovering near 50° for both highs and lows. The chances of rain remain high through Monday.
- Lampasas Police Dept. had ten animal complaints on Thursday and one minor accident in the 1100 block of S. Key at 8:02pm. No injuries were reported. There was one arrest as a 34yr old Copperas Cove woman was arrested for possession of a controlled substance less than a gram.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. Blotter shows a reported disturbance, an animal problem and a reckless driver in Copperas Cove. Lometa had livestock issues, and Kempner had a fish & game call, a civil matter and a report of suspicious activity. Out in the county there was an animal complaint, a medical call, a reckless driver, a reported trespassing and an accident.
- The jail log shows no arrests.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is now lifted until Dec. 4th.