High yesterday was 45° The low this morning was 45°
- Today: Mostly cloudy with a high near 70° and a S-SW wind10-15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph.
- Tonight: Low near 58° with S-SW wind at 10 mph
- Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 78°, S-SW wind 5-10 mph becoming NW in the afternoon.
- The weekend: Partly cloudy with a low of 22°, and strong north wind at 5-15 increasing to 15-25 with gusts as high as 30 mph. Wind chill values will be between 9° and 19°. Sunday’s high should be near 36° with north winds continuing 15-20 mph, gusting to 30 mph.
- Lampasas Police Dept had seven animal complaints on Thursday and no accidents. There were two arrests as 23 yr old Richard Lee Adames of Lampasas was jailed for burglary of a building, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, and a traffic offense. Christopher Moreno Jr., 27, of Lampasas was arrested on a Lampasas Police Dept. warrant for indecency with a child.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. had medical calls in Lometa on Thursday, a reported burglary, suspicious activity, and a disturbance call in Copperas Cove. Kempner had reports of suspicious activity, and a medical call. Out in the county there was a civil matter, a reported fraud and a disturbance call.
- The jail log shows three arrests. A 23 yr old San Antonio man was arrested on an out of county charge, and a 31 yr old Lampasas man was arrested on a bench warrant. Casey Fincher, 42, of Austin was taken into custody for possession of a controlled substance penalty group 1, more than one but less than four grams, an out-of-county-charge, seven charges of possession of a dangerous drug, two charges of possession of a controlled substance penalty group 3 less than 28 grams, possession of a controlled substance penalty group 4 less than 28 grams, and manufacture, delivery or possession of a miscellaneous drug related substance.
The Burn Ban is now lifted until Dec. 18th.