Yesterday’s high was 66 º This morning’s low 35 º
- Today: Mostly sunny with a high near 60 º and light north wind.
- Tonight: Increasing clouds with a light chance of drizzle and a low near 37 º. N-NE wind at 5-10 mph.
- Thursday: Cloudy with a slight chance of drizzle before noon and a high near 52 º. N-NE wind around 5 mph becoming SE in the afternoon.
- Rest of the week: Warming with highs in the 70’s Friday and Saturday before an arctic front on Saturday night.
- Lampasas Police Dept. had the usual escorts and animal complaints on Tuesday, and one accident at 1:04pm at the intersection of 3rd & Howe. No injuries were reported. There were two arrests as a 33 yr old man was arrested in the 400 block of E. 4th fora Blanco county warrant for injury to a child, and a 34 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody in the 800 block of s. Key for three municipal warrants at 9:26pm.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. blotter shows a reported theft in Copperas Cove, and in Kempner a criminal mischief call, a disturbance call and a reported reckless driver. Out in the county there were civil matters, an accident an a report of a burglary.
- The jail log shows three arrests as a 30 yr old Copperas Cove man was jailed on a probation violation, a 47 yr old Lampasas man was arrested for driving with an invalid license, and Matt Davis, 68, of Copperas Cove was taken into custody for indecency with a child.
The burn ban has been lifted until Dec. 11th