High yesterday was 71° The low this morning was 40°
- Today: Sunny with a high of 61°, north wind becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight: A low of 48° with mostly cloudy skies, and light east wind coming around to the SW after midnight.
- Tuesday: Partly sunny with a high near 66, winds blowing from the W-SW at 5-15mph, becoming north in the afternoon.
- Rest of the week: High’s in the 60’s Wednesday before a cool front, then ahigh near 49° on Thursday.
- The Lampasas Police Dept. blotter shows only one animal complaint this weekend, and four accidents. Saturday saw three accidents, one in the 500 block of S. Howe at 7:38am, one in the 800 block of S. Key at 8:05am, and one in the 100 block of CTE at 11:43am. There were no injuries reported.
- There were three arrests on Saturday as a 28 yr old Leander man was arrested in the 2200 block of S. Key for DWI and possession of marijuana less than two ounces, a 36 yr old Lampasas resident was jailed on seven municipal warrants and possession of marijuana under two ounces, and a 20 yr old Copperas Cove man was taken into custody for possession of a controlled substance under one gram.
- On Sunday there was one accident in the 100 block of EE Ohnmeiss at 8:45pm and one arrest as a 46 yr old Lampasas woman was arrested for three municipal warrants at 1:53am.
- Lampasas Sheriff Dept. blotter for Saturday shows a report of a reckless driver and a medical call in Lometa. Kempner had reported thefts, a burglary and an animal problem. Out in the county there were welfare checks, noise complaints, reported thefts and burglary and requests for extra patrol.
- The blotter for Sunday shows suspicious activity, an animal bite, anda reported disturbance in Kempner. Out in the county there were reported accidents, a fish & game call, and welfare checks.
- The jail log shows a 23 yr old Lampasas man jailed for no drivers license, and a 56 yr old Lampasas man arrested for failure to appear, and a 24 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody for possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Burn Ban is lifted until Dec. 18th in Lampasas Co.