High yesterday was 43° The low this morning was 31°
- Today: Mostly cloudy with a high near 51° and south wind between 5 and 15 mph.
- Tonight: A 20% chance of a shower or drizzle in the wee hours of the morning, otherwise mostly cloudy and down to only 49° overnight. South wind will be 10-15 mph.
- Sunday: Partly sunny and nice with a high near 71°, but breezy with S-SW wind 10-20 mph with gusts to 30 mph. After dark the wind shifts to NW.
- Next Week: Mostly sunny Monday and up to 68°, then about the same into Wednesday, but cooler weather seems to come later in the week.
- Lampasas Police Dept. worked a number of animal complaints and motorist assists, and there were two minor accidents in town. The first took place in the 800 block of N. Key at 1:26pm, and the second was shortly after at 2:29pm in the 200 block of W. Ave. B.
- There was one arrest made at 11:41pm as 27 yr old Randy Joseph Patterson, Jr of Lampasas was arrested in the 200 block of W. 6th . He was charged with assault causing bodily injury in a family violence case – with previous conviction, and also on 3 court warrants for having a dog a large and driving with an invalid license.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. had medical calls, reports of criminal mischief, accidents, and reports of suspicious activity in Kempner. Out in the county there were reports of reckless driving, suspicious activity, and a civil matter.
- The jail log shows one arrest as a 34 yr old Lometa manwas jailed for assault causing bodily injury to a family member and a traffic offense.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until Dec. 12.