High yesterday was 66 ° The low this morning was 59 °
Rainfall total was .07 inches at the Lampasas Airport
- Today: Cloudy with a high near 64° and a 50% chance of showers. The winds will be north-northeast at 10 mph.
- Tonight: A 50% chance of showers early in the evening then mostly cloudy with a low of 54°. Light north winds.
- Thursday: A 20% chance of showers before 7am, then mostly cloudy with a high near 69°.
- Rest of the Week: Partly to mostly sunny with highs in the low 70’s, and lows near 50°.
- Lampasas Police Dept. responded to 9 animal complaints on Tuesday and one accident in the 1200 block of CTE at 12:11am. No injuries were reported. There were no arrests.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. responded to a shots fired call in Copperas Cove as well as a welfare check. Lometa had animal calls, and a report of threats. Kempner had a request for extra patrol and a report of suspicious activity. Out in the county there were motorist assists, two accidents, and requests for agency assists. No arrests were reported.
Lampasas County has no burn ban at this time.