High yesterday was 71° The low this morning was 63° Rainfall: .21in. at the Lampasas airport on Monday, a few hundredths this morning to 6am.
- Today: A 60% chance of more rain, otherwise cloudy and a high of 65° with calm wind becoming northerly 5-10 mph.
- Tonight: A 30% chance of showers before midnight, then cloudy and down to 57° with north wind 10 mph.
- Wednesday: A 20% chance of showers, otherwise cloudy and a high of 64° with N-NE wind 10 mph.
- Rest of the Week: Rain chances wane on Thursday but back somewhat on Friday with off and on sunshine and a high of 70° for Veteran’s Day events. The weekend appears to be mostly nice-a slight chance of a shower Saturday night being the only mar in the forecast.
- Lampasas Police Dept. responded to 17 animal complaints and no accidents. There were two arrests as a 26 yr old Lampasas woman was jailed for a municipal warrant, and a 26 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody for 15 municipal warrants.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. log shows that Kempner had a few accidents, some traffic stops and a harassment call. Out in the county there were citizen assists, a medical call and a reported disturbance.
- There were no reported arrests.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is now lifted