High yesterday was 63 ° The low this morning was 60 °
The rainfall total was .93 inches at the airport in Lampasas
- Today: Mostly cloudy with a high near 72°, with a 50% chance of showers.
- Tonight: Showers or storms likely before midnight, then tapering off. Mostly cloudy with a low near 59°. Light east winds.
- Tuesday: Cloudy with a high near 69° and a 30% chance of showers. Winds will be light out of the north.
- Rest of the Week: Rain chances decreasing, highs in the 60’s and lows in the 50’s. A reinforcing cool front on Tuesday will keep temperatures in the 60’s.
- Lampasas Police Dept. had two minor accidents this weekend, on Saturday at S. Key & CTE at 12:59pm. On Sunday at 11:40am in the 200 block ofN. Key. No injuries were reported. There was one arrest as a 29 yr old Lometa man was arrested in the 100 block ofW. 5th St. for driving with an invalid license and possession of marijuana under two ounces.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. shows some suspicious activity in Kempner this weekend, as well as a report of a stolen vehicle and an animal complaint. Copperas Cove also reported suspicious activity as well as a disturbance and medical calls. Out in the county there were traffic stops, and abandoned vehicle report, accidents and a few animal problems.
- The jail log shows two arrests as a 44 yr old man was jailed for driving with invalid license and a 20 yr old woman was also arrested for driving with an invalid license.
There is no burn ban in effect in Lampasas County at this time.