High yesterday was 76° (at 3:35am) The low this morning was 64°
Rainfall totals: .49 inch reported
- Today: Mostly cloudy with a high near 71° with a 20% chance of showers. Light north winds.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a low of 60°, 20% chance of showers early in the evening, light north-northeast winds.
- Saturday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 71°, light northeast winds.
- Rest of the weekend: Mostly cloudy with rain chances increasing Sunday into Monday.
- Lampasas Police had half a dozen animal complaints and two minor accidents were reported, one in the 1400 block of S. Key at 10:10am, and one in the 1600 block of S. Key at 4:33pm. No injuries were reported.
- There were two arrests, as a 31 yr old Lampasas man was arrested in the 2700 block of E. Hwy 190 for driving with an invalid license, and Clarence Michael Biddy, 36, was arrested in the 400 block of E. 4th St on a warrant for burglary of a building.
- The Sheriff's Dept. showed reckless driver calls in Kempner, and Copperas Cove had traffic control duty due to the power failure and subsequent traffic light outages. Out in the county there was a pursuit, accidents, and a reported theft.
- The jail log shows onearrest as a 36 yr old Wichita Falls woman was jailed for failure to appear.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until Oct. 31.