High yesterday was 71°, recorded at 5:55am. The low this morning was 38 °
- Today: 58° with sunny skies and a north breeze 5-10 mph.
- Tonight: 33° with clear skies and winds becoming calm.
- Sunday: 62° and sunny with light south winds 5-10 mph.
- Next Week: A low near 43° on Sunday night, and warmer on Monday, with winds gusting up to 20 mph bringing in a chance of showers on Tuesday.
- Lampasas Police Dept. showed six animal complaints on Friday, and two accidents. Once accident in the 1300 block of S. Key at 7:11 am, and one in the 1700 block of CTE at 1:11pm. There was one arrest as a 48 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody for Lampasas PD warrants for misapplication of fiduciary property and theft over $100 and under $750.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. had medical calls and a noise complaint in Lometa, and traffic stops and an animal complaint in Kempner. Out in the county there were accidents, traffic hazards, civil matters and a shots fired call.
- The jail log shows no arrests.
- Copperas Cove Police are asking for the community’s support in identifying the suspect pictured below. The suspect was involved in a credit card abuse case and a theft case that occurred on November 5, 2016. The suspect used the stolen credit card at Walmart, 2720 E Business Hwy 190 and the 7- Eleven Convenience Store, 2411 E Business Hwy 190, Copperas Cove, Texas.
- If you have information about this case or know the identity of the offender, Crime Stoppers needs your call today. Crime Stoppers pays up to $1,000.00 in cash for clues if your information leads to an arrest and prosecution. No one will ever ask your name.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County has been lifted until November 21.