High yesterday was 64° The low this morning was 38°
- Today: Breezy, with south winds gusting to 20 mph, sunny with a high of 71°
- Tonight: A low of 58° and increasing clouds with winds continuing at 10-15 mph.
- Tuesday:. A dissipating cold front will bring a 30% chance of showers and storms. The high will be 73° , and south-southwest winds at 10-15 mph.
- Rest of the week: A 30% chance of storms Tuesday night, then sunny with highs near 70° and light north winds.
- Lampasas Police Dept. blotters shows a very quiet weekend, with four animal complaints, and no accidents. There were 3 arrests as a 62 yr old Lampasas man was jailed on a parole warrant, a 19 yr old man was taken into custody at Northington and Avenue A for possession of marijuana less than two ounces, and a Lometa resident was arrested in the 600 block ofN. Key on a Municipal Warrant.
- Lampasas Sheriff Dept. had welfare checks in Kempner, a traffic hazard in Copperas Cove, and a livestock call in Lometa. Out in the county there were welfare checks, medical calls, traffic stops and a reported disturbance.
- The jail log shows on e arrest as a 48 yr old Copperas Cove woman was jailed for driving with an invalid license and failure to appear.
The burn ban has been lifted until November 28th.