Yesterday’s high 83º This morning’s low 53º
- Today: A really nice day with sunshine, a high near 82º and south wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tonight: Mostly clear skies and a low of about 56º with the south wind about 5-10 mph.
- Thursday: Sunshine one more time with a high of 79º and the south wind of 10-15 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. It could get gusty – up to 25 mph.
- Rest of the week: The new cold front will come in Thursday night and Friday with a 20% chance of rain and much cooler weather on Friday, probably only getting up to about 60º all the way thru the weekend. Overnight lows should be in the upper 30s and very low 40s.
- Lampasas Police Dept. responded to nine animal complaints on Tuesday and one accident in the 1200 block of CTE at 12:11am. There were no arrests.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. responded to a shots fired call in Copperas Cove as well as a welfare check. Lometa had animal calls, and a report of threats. Kempner had a request for extra patrol and a report of suspicious activity. Out in the county there were motorist assists, two accidents, and requests for agency assists. No arrests were reported.
Lampasas County’s burn ban is lifted until Nov 21st.