High yesterday was 68 °
The low this morning was 50 °
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 72° and an isolated sprinkle is possible. Light north-northwest winds.
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a low near 53°, and calm winds.
- Saturday: Partly sunny with a high near 66°, and north-northeast winds at 5-10 mph.
- Rest of the weekend: Highs in the low 70’s, lows in the 50’s with light and variable winds.
- Lampasas Police Dept. had eight animal complaints and no accidents on Thursday. There was one arrest as Andrew Perez of Killeen was arrested for possession of a controlled substance less than one gram, failing to identify as a fugitive and an out-of county-warrant.
- The Sheriff's Dept. shows that Copperas Cove had a citizen’s assist and a report of suspicious activity. Kempner had welfare checks, a civil matter, a call about a reckless driver and a report of criminal mischief. Out in the county there were civil matters, a reported trespassing, traffic stops and an abandoned vehicle call.
- The jail log shows no arrests.
There is no burn ban in effect in Lampasas County.