High yesterday was ° The low this morning was °
- Today: Mostly sunny with a high near 85° and a south wind 5-10mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy with a low around 64° and a south wind 5-10mph.
- Tuesday: A 30% chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy with a high near 81° and a south-southeast wind around 10mph.
- Rest of the Week: A 40% chance of showers and thunderstorms on Wednesday, increasing to 50% on Thursday, with highs in the upper 70s. Friday and Saturday should be partly sunny with highs in the mid-70s.
- Lampasas Police Dept. responded to 37 calls on Saturday, including one accident with no injuries at 11am in the 900 block of S. Chestnut.
- Two arrests were made at 8:55pm in the 500 block of S Key Ave. as a 43 yr old Kempner man was taken into custody for 2 Municipal Court warrants and a 43 yr old Kempner woman was arrested for 9 Municipal Court warrants.
- Sunday’s log shows 16 calls, including a minor accident in the 200 block of Skyview at 6:34am.
- Two arrests were made in the 700 block of S Howe St. at 1:12am; a 30 yr old Lampasas man was taken in for 9 Municipal Court warrants and Jorge Alonzo Hernandez-Ortiz, 32 of Lampasas, was arrested for DWI, no driver’s license, failure to identify as a fugitive (gave false info.) and a Burnet Co. warrant for DWI.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. responded to a crash in Lampasas on Sunday.
- Six arrests were made. A 36 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody for DWI, an 18 yr old San Saba male was arrested for no driver’s license, a 37 yr old Lampasas woman was arrested for disorderly conduct, resisting arrest/search and public intoxication of a pedestrian; a 22 yr old Lometa man was arrested for DWI; a 29 yr old Lampasas woman was arrested for a Class C offense; and a 27 yr old Lampasas man was arrested for resisting arrest/search, interfering with public duties and a Class C offense.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County officially goes back on today at 7pm. We will report any changes to that order which could be made today.