High yesterday was 83° The low this morning was 59°
- Today: Mostly sunny with a high near 83° and south wind 5-15 mph.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, witha low of 62° south wind 5-10 mph.
- Sunday: Sunny, with a high near 84° and south wind 5-10 mph
- Next week: Sunny with a high in the 80’s on Monday, then increasing chances of showers starting on Tuesday.
- Lampasas Police had 16 animal complaints on Friday and no accidents. There were 3 arrests, a 21 yr old Lampasas man was arrested in the 1300 block of CTE for 2 Lampasas Police Dept. warrants. Two Lampasas men were taken into custody at 10pm in the 1700 block of CTE, one for driving with an invalid license and six municipal warrants, the other for fourteen municipal warrants.
- The Sheriff's Dept. Blotter shows medical calls and reported disturbances as well as an accident, a welfare check and an animal complaint in Copperas Cove. In Kempner there was a welfare check, an accident and a reported reckless driver. Out in the county there was a report of theft, suspicious activity and several accidents.
- The jail log show 3 arrests, as two Lampasas women, ages 30 and 21 were jailed on commitment charges, and a 27 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody for nine municipal warrants.
- Drivers – please note that some streets downtown may be blocked off this afternoon for the kids Squared Silly event.
Lots of kids around – please be careful!
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until Oct. 31