High yesterday was 83 ° The low this morning was 61 °
- Today: Mostly sunny with a high of 82°, with light south-southwest winds
- Tonight: Mostly clear with a low around 60°, light south-southeast winds
- Friday: Sunny with a high near 83°
- The weekend: Highs in the 80’s, lows in the 60’s with light south winds.
- Lampasas Police Dept. on Wednesday had the usual escorts and animal complaints and three accidents. The first was at the intersection of CTE and S. Key Ave. at 9:01am, the second in the 700 block of S. Key at 11:11am and the third in the 80 block of SueAnn at 7:03pm. No injuries were reported.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. shows an unattended death and an animal complaint in Copperas Cove, and a few traffic stops, animal complaints and agency assists in Kempner. Out in the county there were several traffic stops and medical calls, an accident, a reported sex offense and civil matters. The jail log shows one arrest as a 49 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody on a commitment charge.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until Oct. 31.