High yesterday was 78° The low this morning was 50°
- Today: Sunny with a high of 73° light north-northeast winds
- Tonight: Clear with a low near 45° winds becoming calm
- Saturday: sunny with a high near 77° south wind 5-10 mph
- Rest of the weekend: Low Saturday night of 51°, light winds. Sunny on Sunday with south winds 5-15 mph gusting to 20 mph, a high of 82. Low of 61° Sunday night.
- Lampasas Police had a quiet day Thursday with 10 animal complaints, 5 escorts and 3 motorist assists. There were not accidents or arrests.
- The Sheriff's Dept. Blotter for Thursday shows a repossession and a reckless driver in Lometa as well as a utility problem. Kempner had a call for extra patrol, a few traffic stops, 2 fish & game calls, an assault and a report of a stolen vehicle. Copperas Cove had a medical call and a reported trespassing, and the log shows a transport to Huntsville. Out in the county there were numerous medical calls, a forgery call, a few reported disturbances and a civil matter.
- The jail log shows no arrests.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until Oct. 24.