High yesterday was 85° The low this morning was 55°
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 89°, light south winds.
- Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 64° and S-SE winds 5mph
- Thursday: A 30% chance of showers after 1pm, otherwisecloudy thru mid morning then gradually clearing and up to 74° with a light north wind that will increase to 15-20 mph and gusting to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Rest of the Week: Clearing Thursday night and staying nice thru the weekend and into Monday and Tuesday.
- Lampasas Police had a quiet day Tuesday with no accidents nor arrests in Lampasas.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. shows a quiet day as well with no accidents no arrests.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until Oct. 24th at 7pm.