High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 61°
- Today: Mostly cloudy early, then sunny with a high near 87° and south wind 10-15 and gusty.
- Tonight: Mostly clear, a low of 68° and 5-10 mph south wind.
- Sunday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 89° and south wind 10-15 mph and gusting to 20 mph.
- Next week: Mostly sunny skies until perhaps Wednesday night when there could be some clouds and possible showers.
Lampasas Police had 3 minor accidents Friday, one at 11:27am in the 300 block of E. 4th, one at 4:04pm in the 400 block of S. Key, and one at 4:55 in the 700 block of S. Key. No injuries were reported There was one motorist assist, a dozen animal complaints and 6 escorts.
- The Lampasas Police Dept. reported one arrest as Ryan Whitaker, 20, was taken into custody at 7:08 am in the 300 block of E. 4th St. on a Lampasas Police Dept. warrant for assault causing bodily injury.
- The Sheriff's Dept. Blotter for Friday shows a noise complaint and a traffic hazard in Copperas Cove, and a few animal calls, a medical call and a report of shots fired in Kempner. Out in the
county, there were a few medical calls and traffic stops, reports of reckless driving, a report of a disturbance and an accident. The jail log shows no reported arrests.