High yesterday was 91° The low this morning was 55 °
- Today: Partly sunny with a high near 78°, north wind 5-10 mph becoming northeast in the afternoon
- Tonight: Mostly cloudy with a low of 63°, 20% chance of showers or thunderstorms
- Friday: Partly sunny with a high of 84°, south winds of 5-10 mph
- The rest of the week: Mostly sunny with highs in the 80’s, lows in the 60’s
- Lampasas Police Dept. received 35 calls for service on Wednesday, including 4 motorist assists, 1 escort and 9 animal complaints. There were 2 minor accidents, both in the 800 block of N. Key, one at 12:49pm, one at 2:54pm. No arrests were reported.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. reported 2 calls for lost or found property in Lometa, and a medical call in Copperas Cove. Kempner had 2 reports of suspicious activity, a couple of welfare checks, 2 animal complaints and a harassment call. Out in the county, there was a burglary, an animal complaint, a few crashes and a handful of traffic stops.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. reported no arrests.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until October 17th