High yesterday was 85° The low this morning was 55°
- Today: Sunny with a high near 89°, light south winds
- Tonight: Mostly clear, with a low around 60° and S-SE winds 5mph
- Thursday: A 20% chance of showers, after 8am otherwise partly sunny and up to 81° with a calm wind becoming northeast at 5 mph.
- Rest of the Week: Friday sees rain chances early in the day, high’s in the 80’s, lows in the 60’s.
- Lampasas Police had a few motorist assists and escorts, and a number of animal complaints. There were 2 minor accidents, one in the 1700 block of CTE at 12:10pm, and one at the intersection of S. 281 and CR 4016 at 4:14pm. There were no injuries reported.
- Lampasas police reported 2 arrests, a 47 yr old Lampasas man was arrested in the 900 block of McLean St. for a Lampasas county warrant for failure to appear, and a 45 yr old Lampasas man was taken into custody for 2 Lampasas Municipal court warrants at 10:48pm.
- Lampasas Sheriff’s Dept. shows a reckless driver in Lometa, and in Kempner there was a civil matter, several animal complaints, and numerous traffic stops. Out in the county, there were several transports, a few civil matters, a harassment call, and a reported theft. There was also several crashes, and medical calls. The jail log shows one arrest as 53 yr old Lois Gardner was jailed for assault causing bodily injury of a family member.
The Burn Ban in Lampasas County is lifted until Oct. 17.